‘Voices’ – Universal Declaration of Human Rights Submission Terms and Conditions (v1 23.01.20):
‘Voices’ Universal Declaration of Human Rights Submission Terms and Conditions (v1 23.01.20):
ANY PERSON OR ENTITY (“User”) WHO MAKES AN AUDIO SUBMISSION IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE INSTRUCTIONS ON www.maxrichtermusic.com (“Website”) IN RELATION TO THE VOICES PROJECT AGREES TO AND IS BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS (“T&Cs”):
- All Users will follow the instructions in relation to audio submissions set out on the Website.
- All Users must be at least 18 years of age. If a submission is made by any person younger than 18 years (a “Minor”), by making such submission the Minor’s parent or legal guardian is hereby agreeing to these T&Cs on the Minor’s behalf.
- All Users hereby agree that the following shall apply to any audio material submitted to the Website (whether by email, WeTransfer or any other method as advised on the Website):
(i) submitted material will be original recordings, created by and solely featuring the performance of the User;
(ii) any copyright or like rights subsisting in the User’s performance embodied in the submitted material will be non-exclusively licensed to StudioRichterMahr Ltd (“SRM”) on a worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free basis in perpetuity and SRM will be free to exploit such performance in any way and in any media including without limitation by altering, adapting and editing the User’s performance, by combining it with any other material and by sub-licensing it to any third party at SRM’s sole discretion;
(iii) each User represents and warrants that he/she has all rights necessary to grant the above licence and that his/her performance will not contain any material other than an audio recording of a part of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights nor will it contain any defamatory or obscene material or material which is likely to offend any section of society;
(iv) each User agrees to waive his or her moral rights for the purpose of this licence and agrees that he/she will have no entitlement to remuneration arising from the exploitation of his/her performance including without limitation public performance income; and
(v) by including his or her name as part of the submission, each User grants SRM the right to use (or to choose not to use) his or her name in connection with the exploitation of the User’s performance. Any other personal data supplied by each User (for example the User’s email address) will only be used for the purpose of administering the submissions, unless the User consents to use for any other purpose.
- SRM reserves the right to determine which (if any) of the submissions are exploited by SRM and no User shall have any right or action against SRM for failure to exploit such submission(s).
- Each User will be responsible for all expenses incurred in the creation and submission of the audio material.
- SRM accepts no liability for any lost, delayed, incomplete or corrupted submissions or for any other human, mechanical or technical errors of any kind relating to the operation of the Website and the submission process.
- These T&Cs may be varied by SRM from time to time by SRM posting new T&Cs on the Website and any such amendment will be applicable to all Users from the date and time such revised T&Cs are posted.
- These T&Cs are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising under or in connection with these T&Cs will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- To contact SRM in connection with these T&Cs or a submission, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org