Sneak peek of James Gray and Brad Pitt’s upcoming sci-fi drama Ad Astra, with music by Max Richter. The single ‘To The Stars’ will be released on Sept. 20th. More details on the film HERE.
- 4 Oct. 2019 - GREAT WALL OF CHINA
- 12 Oct. 2019 - LOS ANGELES, CA
- 13 Oct. 2019 - PALO ALTO, CA
- 14 Oct. 2019 - SAN FRANCISCO, CA
- 16 Oct. 2019 - SEATTLE, WA
- 18 Oct. 2019 - AUSTIN, TX
- 19 Oct. 2019 - CHICAGO, IL
- 20 Oct. 2019 - NYC, NY
- 27 Nov. 2019 - HAMBURG, GERMANY
- 28 Nov. 2019 - FRANKFURT a.M., GERMANY
- 29 Nov. 2019 - DÜSSELDORF, GERMANY
- 17-18 Feb. 2020 - LONDON, U.K.
Now available for pre-order HERE.
On October 04, 2019, Deutsche Grammophon will release VOYAGER: ESSENTIAL MAX RICHTER. The 33-track collection will be available as a double CD and e-album and contains work from across Richter’s vast catalogue, including studio albums such as 2004’s acclaimed The Blue Notebooks (described by Pitchfork as “one of the most affecting and universal contemporary classical records in recent memory”), 2012’s Recomposed by Max Richter: Vivaldi – The Four Seasons, performed by award-winning British violinist Daniel Hope and Berlin’s renowned Konzerthaus Kammerorchester; and 2015’s ground-breaking, eight-and-a-half-hour magnum opus, SLEEP. Two previously unreleased bonus tracks from Sleep are also included in this new edition.
The score for HBO’s adaptation of Elena Ferrante’s My Brilliant Friend, featuring music by Max Richter is now available on vinyl from Deutsche Grammophon HERE