Max Richter and his ensemble returned to the Philharmonie de Paris this week for the 8 hour performance of SLEEP in the filled Grande saale Pierre Boulez.
- 4th & 5th May 2018 - NYC, Spring Studios (SLEEP)
- 11th May 2018 - London, Barbican Centre (INFRA)
- 12th May 2018 - London, Barbican Centre (THREE WORLDS)
- 4th June 2018 - Berlin, Berliner Philharmonie (THE BLUE NOTEBOOKS & INFRA)
- 5th June 2018 - Frankfurt, Alte Oper (THE BLUE NOTEBOOKS & INFRA)
- 6th June 2017 - Bremen, Die Glocke (THE BLUE NOTEBOOKS & INFRA)
- 8th June 2018 - Düsseldorf, Heinersdorff Konzerte (THE BLUE NOTEBOOKS & INFRA)
- 9th June 2018 - Hamburg, Elbphilharmonie (THE BLUE NOTEBOOKS & INFRA)
After such wonderful shows in Europe this year, we are excited to announce Sleep is coming to the USA in 2018. Stand by for more news…
Photographs by Stephan Hoederath.
Max’s premier performances in Auckland, New Zealand are part of a weekend residency at the Auckland Arts Festival in March 2018.
16 March 2018 // SLEEP with ACME (American Contemporary Music Ensemble & Grace Davidson
18 March 2018 // Recomposed & Three Worlds with Mari Samuelsen
For more information and tickets click HERE.